Yondah Beach House
Yondah Beach House really is the perfect place to coast. Privately located on 150 oceanfront acres on the wild southern coast of South Australia’s beautiful Yorke Peninsula, this multi award-winning (and pet-friendly) deluxe beach house is all about seclusion, space and simple elegance by the sea.
An easy 3 hour drive from Adelaide, Yondah offers a unique 'luxe-in-nature' experience complete with private sandy beaches, sensational sea views, cliff top walks, and iconic flora and fauna including kangaroos, fur seals and whales.
Twice named ‘Best Deluxe Accommodation in Australia’ at the QANTAS Australian Tourism Awards, Yondah Beach House has also won this category in South Australia four times and was inducted into the SA Tourism Awards Hall of Fame in 2016.
Prepare to be captivated! Yondah is the holiday destination that will have you talking for a year.
• Winner of multiple national and state tourism awards
• Guests have exclusive use of the whole 150 acre property and secluded sandy beaches
• Sleeps up to 8 guests in 3 deluxe bedrooms and 3 sparkling designer bathrooms
• Sensational ocean views south to Kangaroo Island
• Romantic open wood fire
• An easy 3 hour drive from Adelaide International Airport
• Advanced Ecotourism certification
• 4.5 star rating
• Mains power and free NBN satellite internet
• Genuinely pet-friendly (yes, your dog is welcome inside!)
ECO Certified Advanced Ecotourism by Ecotourism Australia
Quality Tourism Accreditation
Regional TouristTourism AssociationOrganisation
Outdoor Dining Area
Pet Friendly Enquire
4 12 Stars
Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids
Caters for people who use a wheelchair
Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss
An access and inclusion statement is available make this available on your website
Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning communication understanding and behaviour includes people with autism intellectual disability Down syndrome acquired brain injury ABI dyslexia and dementia
Caters for people with allergies and intolerances
From $ 350 to $ 680