The Bute Soldiers Memorial Hall was erected to commemorate those who served in World War One. The white marble foundation stone was laid on the 8th of March 1922. A Roll of Honour unveiled in 1916 in the Old District Hall was transferred to the foyer of the new Soldiers Memorial Hall. The building was completed by Langdon Brothers of Kadina on the 11th of November 1922.
<p>Disabled access available, contact operator for details.</p>
Lawn / Gardens