Moonta Mines Sweet ShopFree
Moonta Mines Sweet Shop is located in the former Moonta Mines Post Office.
Built in 1946 and operated as a Post Office until the mid 1970s, the building was refurbished as a shop in 1979 and upgraded by the National Trust in 1998.
The Sweet Shop sells a large range of old-fashioned sweets and drinks and is a favourite with visitors and locals alike.
Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation