Wallaroo Mines Band Rotunda, KadinaPrice from $10.00
The Wallaroo Mines Band Rotunda can be found within The Farm Shed Museum grounds as one of the exhibitions at 50 Mines Road after being relocated from the Kadina Showgrounds in 1975, its home for 50 years. The Rotunda was first erected next to the Wallaroo Mines Institute by the Wallaroo and Moonta Mining Company for the miners' Federal Brass Band and was declared open in 1905. In 1915 is was moved to the nearby Mines Recreation Ground.
From $ 10.00 to $ 10.00
Disabled access available, contact operator for details
SA - Yorke Peninsula Tourism