Skip to content

German Arms Hotel

Overview

The German Arms was originally established in Hahndorf in 1839, and has operated as a hotel for more than 160 years.

In 1990, the hotel was completely renovated using timbers salvaged from the old wool stores in Port Adelaide. The floors, ceilings, stairs, beams, pillars, bars and even tables have been made from these beautiful recycled timbers.

Enjoy an all day dining menu featuring German influences and international cuisine. Chef's specials are available daily.

Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.

Features