Hahndorf Walking Tours
Willkommen to Hahndorf, South Australia.
Hahndorf Walking tours is committed to providing personalised escorted tours of Hahndorf with a variety of options for the discerning tourist.
1. Hufendorf Tour 2pm daily 90min This special signature tour is at the northern end of the Village and includes our back streets experience
2. Strassendorf Tour 10.30am daily 60mins except Sunday. Southern end of the Village.
Strudel and Stroll Tour (including Strassendorf Tour) weekdays 10.00am 2 hours
3. Strassendorf Tour 6pm daily during day light savings October - April 60-90mins
4. Hahndorf After Dark 8-9pm daily (May to Sept) 9-10pm (October to April) 60-90mins
5. Educational Tour
6. Group bookings can be made POA
7. HWT Coach commentaries - 60min or 120min. P.O.A.
Our guide is professional, experienced, witty and full of interesting Hahndorf facts and intriguing stories. You will have a lot of fun!
Experience Hahndorf like a local with Hahndorf Walking Tours. Learn about the township and the Adelaide Hills.
Fachwerk architecture, Pioneer women's walking trail, history about the local Aboriginals as well as first settlers
You'll be amazed by the stories and the history behind the Village.
Call +61 477 288 011 outside Australia
Pet Friendly - Enquire