Adelaide Walks, Talks n Drives with Neil
Adelaide Walks, Talks n Drives with Neil runs enjoy an entertaining and informative casual walking and/or driving tours (in a new luxury car) around Adelaide lasting 1 to 2 hours.
Tours start at a mutually convenient place and time from Adelaide City.
Ideal for those who like walking, as well as those who enjoy driving in new luxury cars.
A wheel chair can be easily organised if people have difficulty walking.
Each tour explains and helps you make the most of Adelaide, and will save you time, money and possibly frustration too regardless of whether you are a local or a visitor
You will learn facts about:
1. Adelaide's history and culture
2. How Adelaide compares with other parts of Australia
3. Adelaide's future - eg: Space, Renewables, BioMed
4. Interesting places to visit
5. The best value restaurants and best coffee
6. Adelaide, Barossa Valley, Fleurieu Peninsula, Adelaide Hills,
Yorke Peninsula, Beaches/Jetties. Port Adelaide, Glenelg
Bookings can be made on the day of the tour. Tour can start from your accommodation, the Central Market or at the Tour Information Centre in James Place.