Operates December and January.
• Boarding time is 1.15pm.
• Enjoy the 2.5 hour journey Neptune Islands Marine Park.
• The format of the tour is the same as the day charter.
• Groups of up to six at a time in the cage - The diving time depends on the shark activity on the day. The crew make effort to ensure all guests receive a similar experience
• Afternoon tea, nibbles and a fully cooked dinner are supplied.
• Tea, coffee and filter water available free on board.
• Soft drinks, bottle water and alcohol available to purchase.
• Return time - Due to the nature of the activity we cannot guarantee the exact time we will return to the Marina at the end of the day. The return is subject to weather conditions and shark activity. Generally you will return around 10pm to 11pm.
A Visitor Use Fee is payable by all guests entering the Ron and Valerie Taylor Marine Park (Neptune Islands).
Price includes all food and diving equipment on the day and no dive experience is required! No hidden extra fees payable on board.
No minimum passengers and the most tour departures available by an operator.