Wind your way along a slice of Australia’s most breathtaking coastline, encountering abundant wildlife, secluded pockets of paradise and seafood sourced from the surrounding waters along the way. Roam, where the bush rolls into the sea at one of the Eyre Peninsula’s famed beaches, then meander along an iconic stretch of coastline where rugged cliffs give way to the sapphire ocean below. Afterwards, feast on seafood fresh off the boat. Sampling the best of the day’s catch, you’ll begin to understand why Port Lincoln is renowned as the seafood capital of South Australia. Have close-up wildlife encounters with koalas, and learn about the region's maritime history at a unique museum.
• Roam pristine beaches in Lincoln National Park
• Traverse the rugged coastline along Whalers Way
• Sample fresh-caught seafood during lunch at the Fresh Fish Place
• Step back in time at the Alex Stenross maritime museum
• Encounter iconic Australian Wildlife at Mikkira Station
• Unearth the real Eyre Peninsula with your expert local guide
Please note, that passengers can upgrade to a private tour for 2-6 people, operated in our luxury Landcruiser which can include some exciting four-wheel-drive experiences in the local national parks.