Softfoot Alpaca Farm
Experience genuine Australian Alpaca farm lifestyle, explore the dynamic countryside in our 4x4 All Terrain buggies, meet our world class alpacas and discover our native wildlife all in the one place.
• Discover a unique outdoor experience only 1 hour from Adelaide.
• Ideally located midway between the world renowned tourist regions of McLaren Vale and Kangaroo Island, Softfoot is home to some of the highest quality alpacas in the world.
• The privately owned marsupial sanctuary was established on the farm by Gary and Sandy Retallick as a Genetic Ark for Australia's rare and endangered Marsupial wildlife.
• Explore 600 dramatic acres in the picturesque Hindmarsh Valley, South Australia (near Victor Harbor)
• Have close and personal encounters with our Amazing Alpacas.
• Experience genuine Australian farm lifestyle and cuisine - Immerse yourself in Australian lifestyle.
• Take a ride over the undulating landscape in one of our 4x4 All Terrain buggies
• Search for wild Australian animals such as Kangaroos and Koalas
• See our rare and endangered marsupials in one of our purpose built enclosures
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating126 Reviews
Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
Visitor Information Centre
Internet Access Point