Barmera Clock Tower
The Barmera Clock Tower was built in 1944 as a memorial to Charles Sturt who camped near Lake Bonney in 1844, during his search for the inland sea. The Berri Barmera Council had chimes similar to Big Ben placed in it, and they chime on the hour and half hour.
Access With Assistance for the Disabled
Disabled access available, contact operator for details