Skip to content

Moonta Historic Drinking Fountain

Free

Overview

The Moonta Drinking Fountain was originally donated by Mr John Symons JP Esq Mayor of the Corporation of the Town of Moonta in 1890 and located on George Street in front of the Moonta Town Hall.
The District Council of the Copper Coast in conjunction with OPAL funding restored the water fountain and it was rededicated by Mayor PDK Thomas in July 2015.

Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.

Price

Free

Features